Air Fuzion's Air Conditioning Services
With Air Fuzion’s expert services, your air conditioning will be running like a dream throughout the warm summer months here in La Grande. To accomplish this, we perform the following services on your system:
- Preventative AC Maintenance
- AC Installation
- AC Replacement
- AC Repair
Furnace and heat problems, while inconvenient, are also hazardous to your health. Call Air Fuzion at (541) 204-2722 or use our online contact form today to get your home or commercial space operating at peak performance so your family and employees are safe and sound.
Preventative and seasonal AC maintenance is essential to ensuring the life of your unit. Air conditioning systems are major investments so caring for it like you would your vehicle helps you avoid costly future repairs or replacement.
During our inspection, we will perform the following checks on your air conditioner:
- Cleaning condenser coil
- Cleaning and lubrication of motors and bearings
- Inspection and testing all A/C components
- Level of refrigerant charge is checked
- Heater temperatures and pressures are recorded
- Condensate drain is checked and cleaned
- Replacement of air filter if needed
- Voltage and amp are recorded
- Thermostat is checked and calibrated if needed
Depending on what your unit needs, this list can vary. Our HVAC technicians will assess the needs of your home and make any recommendations accordingly. Get your air conditioner prepared for the coming summer with Air Fuzion’s maintenance package!
An AC system is a complex mechanical machine. Air Fuzion technicians are trained and equipped to handle your air conditioner installation from start to finish. We will first assess your HVAC unit to see if a new installation is necessary.
Prior to installation, our technicians perform the following checks first:
- Measure your residence to calculate the correct size of equipment and ductwork
- Install indoor coils, outdoor units, refrigerant lines, and thermostats
- Assess for zoning (when a home needs areas to have varied temperature levels)
- Check and repair existing ductwork
- Check levels of refrigerant and airflow
A well installed A/C unit is important to help you avoid costly repairs and breakdowns in the future. Air Fuzion will get the installation done right the first time.
While replacing your AC unit has quite the sticker shock, it is a sound investment. Air Fuzion will provide a thorough assessment of your unit and will only recommend a replacement if it is absolutely necessary. We will always try to repair your unit first, but a replacement is sometimes the best thing to do to save you money. Our highly skilled HVAC technicians will evaluate your A/C system and make the best determination for you.
At Air Fuzion, we don’t want to see any of our La Grande neighbors with a broken air conditioner this summer. We will quickly and efficiently replace your A/C unit so you can keep your family cool and comfortable.
Here are some things they look into when assessing your unit:
- Cost estimate (installation and operating costs)
- Size of home
- Temperature needs (zoning)
- Air quality
- Safety, Maintenance, and Reliability
- Environmental impact
- Equipment noise level
Repairs can be unavoidable on an air conditioner that has been cranking away for several years. Let our team inspect your unit to get it blowing a nice, cool breeze again with quality AC repair.
Whether it is a simple fix, like an air filter replacement, or something more challenging, like a total re-calibration, we are prepared to tackle the situation and get your home back on track.
The energy efficiency and environmental footprint of your A/C is determined by the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, or SEER rating. An older A/C model will score six or less. We’ve partnered with Daikin because we believe they are the best brand to keep your unit running efficiently.